Feels Blind Inc X Grunge Children

Hey Grunge Kids,

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's been a long process in the making but I can finally reveal the collaboration between Grunge Children and Grungy Fashion brand "Feels Blind Inc"

This is one of the best collab's Grunge Children has ever been apart of! I love the brand Feels Blind Inc when I got offered the opportunity to collab with this brand I was so excited! For a little background on Feels Blind Inc,  "It started in a studio that specializes in design and advertising in Los Angeles... I'd gotten most of my experience in fashion in the juniors markets (18-24) I'd had my work in Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal and Delta Japan etc. But whilst working for other brands and I found it so limiting on what those companies will buy so... I started Feels Blind Inc (my own line) this line is really to do whatever I want artistically. No limits on 'what's hot with buyers this season' these pins are just the kick off for the brand, I'm planning on doing clothing soon and even though I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy I'm so inspired by that young person who doesn't want to look or sound like the majority. Those are where these major looks come from. I'm having a lot of fun doing these pins and hoping it evolves into something bigger better and funner very soon" saids trendy owner of Feels Blind Inc. 

All pins are available to purchase from: www.feelsblind.com/ 
And you can follow Feels Blind Inc's journey on Instagram: @feelsblindinc

Laneikka xoxoxo
Support us!
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Mail: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...