Kiama. 1

Hey Grunge Kids,

















I'm down the coast in Kiama. I haven't been here in three years, and oh how much I missed this place. The South Coast always has the most beautiful flora and fauna, differing vastly from the concrete jungle of Sydney. Today I visited Berry a beautiful town, half an  hours drive from Kiama. This town is so charming and has the quaintest mini railway, opened every first Sunday of the month. I was lucky enough to catch the railway, seen in the pictures above. I love these towns and the colours captured in these shots. 

Details: 
Coat- Dotti
Turtleneck/blouse- Vintage
Jeans- Lee Jeans
Shoes- Dr Martens

Laneikka x
Support Us!
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...