Sweet 16.

Hey Grunge Kids,













It was recently my birthday, the big 16. My family helped me relive my childhood dream of having a grand celebration, like those bratty rich kids on MTV Sweet 16. 

I had a both calming and relaxing birthday, spent at my new favourite place called Villa Thalgo in Sydney. It's a beautiful spa surrounded by Australia's vibrant flora and fauna, I enjoyed massages, treatments whilst sipping on tea and munching on little cakes. I really enjoyed my birthday and here's a few pictures capturing the fun of the day. 

Details: 
Swimwear- Evil Twin the Label

Laneikka x
Support Us!
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...