Messy Tofu.

Hey Grunge Kids,













Today I went exploring with my dearest friend, I haven’t seen him in a while but it was a pleasure to wonder the streets of Sydney together. He took these very “asthetically pleasing” (also known as try-hard Tumblr girl) pictures for me. Which are pretty cute no matter how try hard they are. This look is called messy tofu because A) My hair is always messy B) I ate one of my favourite meals at ‘Butter’ in Surry Hills, Buffalo tofu. It’s the vegetarian equivalent to chicken wings and what can I say, it’s the best!

Bodysuit: Topshop
Skirt: Unif

Laneikka xoxoxo!
Support Us!
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...