What outfits I wore to Fashion Week: disco dresses, fur coats and much more!

Hey Grunge Kids,

This year I was quite “Kawaii” (“cute”) with variations of pastel colour schemes and eccentric adornations including neon berets and glitter loafers. This style is worlds apart from my usual two looks; trashy 90’s (duh. My blog literally has “grunge” in the title) and a mixture of “gogo-groovy” (1960/70s aesthetic) but I love playing dress up, exploring new ways to express new moods, thoughts or ideas through fashion. I guess I’m a little bit of a harajuku girl at heart. 

Day 2’s Outfit




Photos courtesy of: @jaylim1 and @onehungryphotographer

What am I wearing? 
Dress: Nasty Gal
Blouse: Vintage
Shoes: UNIF


Day 3: 



Photos courtesy: @workingbasement_
All vintage and from Japan x 


Day 4: 



Photos courtesy: @jaysayaphoto

What am I wearing now?
All vintage biatches! 


Day 5: Final Look




Jacket: Nastygal
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Windsor Smith
Bag: Von Dutch (...like. duh?!)

Hope you enjoyed my outfits from FASHUN WEEK! (Obviously praying that I was fashionable enough for you...)

Laneikka x
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Wanna wear ma clothes? 
Buy them at: @grungechildrenstore 
www.depop.com/laneikka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...