Red Gingham X Frankies Factory

Hey Grunge Kids,









Top + Dress + Blazer + Bag + Choker = Vintage x


I had such a pleasant afternoon. Sitting with my favourite woman of all; my mother, a cup of coffee in the cutest, quaintest diner in the middle of a flower warehouse, also known as 'Frankie's Factory' right here on the outskirts of Sydney. I unintentionally was lucky enough to match the knick-knack decor to the exact. (Hence the title of this blog: Red gingham on Red Gingham!) I'd 100 percent recommend Frankie's, go have a nice lil hipster chill in an up-done warehouse with a side of donut fries (I know they sound insane... They are.)

Wanna go visit Frankie's?
www.frankiesfoodfactory.com

Laneikka x

Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com
Steal my look?
depop.com/laneikka
or @grungechildrenstore on Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...