Gogo Bananas! .. In New Zealand

I've been a very lucky gal this past week as I've had the opportunity to explore New Zealand whilst working on a project. Tauranga is a beautifully lonely suburb, full of diversely rich architecture that astounds me for a town of its size. Everyday I walk down the street, smile at a new face and daydream like I'm in one of my beloved films Columbia whilst looking like a "get smart" character...
Banana courtesy of the cute AF Opshop I was in


The banana phone is still iconic FYI


The local 'Fush and Chups' pics below ;)


Tauranga. You've treated me well. One more day (and another fab outfit of course) before I'm back in plain old Sydney. 

Laneikka x
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Wanna wear ma clothes? 
Buy them at: @grungechildrenstore 
www.depop.com/laneikka



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...