Only Seventeen.

Yesterday I became not only a dancing queen but one that was seventeen. (I've waited seventeen years to make that ABBA reference...) The teenage years are the strangest ones and each year I feel like I completely alter the way I see, think and feel about the world and I can't wait to continue to grow, learn and continue to be the 'dancing queen'...
 I had such a beautiful day yesterday wondering the streets of Sydney with those I love the most, great food, seeing theatre all conquered whilst wearing one of the prettiest dresses I've ever seen let only owned. P.S I got this fur coat for $25 at my local op shop just a few days ago.... It may of been the best 'thrift' I've ever found. 

















All Vintage x 
Dress-The Very Bazaar 
Laneikka x
Instagram: @grunge_children
Tumblr: undergroundgrunge.tumblr.com
Contact: undergroundgrunge@hotmail.com

Wanna wear ma clothes? 
Buy them at: @grungechildrenstore 
www.depop.com/laneikka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glove, bike, disco ball. Collaboration X Sandra Horodniceanu

Theatre to see in Sydney: Mauritius

The designer jacket i found for $10 ...